Donation Support Button

Friday, August 17, 2012

VETTING THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA


     Let me start this little rant by saying that I am not a fan of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I can boil my dislike for Philly down to the crusty layer at the bottom of the hardcore pot of the NFL! I am a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan and that is all I have to say about that!
I do not dislike these people as a people. Pennsylvania denizens have the right to live their lives the same as me! And they have the right to control the train that is the government of their state by voting for what they want their state to be!
     But... holy shit, Pennsylvania, what in the hell is going on in your state right now? You, the proud and the “Take no goddamn prisoners alive” hardcore natives of the state have allowed yourselves to be hijacked by evil outside forces who have raped your political system, viciously attacked your young, your poor, your elderly and your black population! These outside forces have infected your governor, your judicial system and your voting rights with a Republican led virus that has changed the very genetic code of how your state works. You are no longer the fair minded state with the Major city that is called the “City Of Brotherly Love.”
     True hatred is being bred in Philadelphia right now, as I write this rant, and the dick shooting the demon semen of Republican hatred and rights stripping is being lobbed right into your faces from Harrisburg... your racist, Republican ruled, age of goddamn consent of 16 years old, eyes closed to perversion – sexual or racist – boiling cauldron of hell on American soil capital goddamn city! It is a fucking shame what is going on in Pennsylvania right now... and the citizens of your state should be fucking ashamed of themselves for allowing yourselves to be fucked in your civil right by people who do not give a shit about any of you! These people who are fucking you are only interested in fucking you to assert their power over you.
     Many animals will mount other animals to assert their dominance over that animal... like your favorite dog humps your leg when you try to tell it what to do... that dog is telling you “fuck you”, I will screw you leg because I own you, you stupid bastard!

     Pennsylvania... you are the city that booed Santa Claus at the famous NFL game! You are the city that needs a jail cell built right underneath your football stadium! I will only tell you how hardcore you are by using football terms because I do not live in your state. I am a concerned observer frightened out of my wits by what the hell is going on in your state right now. So, do I have the right to write such a scathing rant against your city and state? I believe I have the full right to do so because I want Philadelphia to be the hardcore, “fuck yourself” city you are... to people who have the gall to tell you what to do. Nobody fucks with Philadelphia and gets away with it! You are a kick-ass Eagle who strikes fear in the hearts of other men like you!You kick ass!

     Take back your cities and your state. You are being hijacked by motherfuckers who hate you and only have one desire – to beat their particular opponents by stepping all over you civil rights! My god, I hope you people read this profane rant and realize that you are being fucked... and you do not want to be raped by men who are fucking you for their own power trips!

     Take back your state, people of Pennsylvania! It is not too late for you turn on your rapists and tell them to take their dicks out of your civil rights!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment