Donation Support Button

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

VETTING CHICK-FIL-A'S DAN CATHY




And here you go... a prime example of the deranged derision that over-reading that most fantastical of collected fantasy set pieces, called The Bible, does to the human mind that is rooted in racism, homophobia and ignorance.

I would bet my soul that the Cathy men of Chick-Fil-A grew up considering black men like me as only one word… Nigger! And I would bet my soul again that the Cathy men have called homosexuals Faggots! And, I would bet my soul that the Cathy men believe women are second class human beings good for sex, baring children, cooking in the kitchen and submitting to their warped religious dogma!

I have seen too many blasphemous hypocrites who hide behind the word of God by day and live the life of limp dick masturbatory sexual freaks who have to dip their penises deep into the vile fire of the same filthy sexual deviancy they are so driven to self-hate… even as the dried semen, from last night’s dark corner back alley freak encounter, crusts on the corner of their mouths.

These are vile human beings who HAVE dark, “Blue Velvet” derision in their hearts and minds. Eventually, we will learn of the darkness deep inside the soul of the Chick-Fil-A owner. Let’s hope it has nothing to do with the self-hating homosexual caveat that pops up and surprises us all, from time to time.

Wouldn’t that be a goddamn shame, Dan Cathy? You know what? You look kind of gay to me, anyway. Shame on your soul when you finally come out of YOUR dark, nasty closet! I wonder who will call you a “faggot!”

Get off my planet, you soulless freak!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment