Donation Support Button

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vetting: How Cute Can A Racist Be?


 
 


For those of you on Facebook who have read my countless postings, you know that I vacillate between baby friendly Bennie Baby talk to hard core political racial ranting about why I don’t believe white people have the right to use the word Nigger and not expect to pay some type of price for their bravado! Certain settings, like the classroom in controlled conditions, in my opinion, are perfectly good places for the use of that word. Also, the people who were systemically destroyed for centuries by the use of that word, wielded like a sharp sword -- as far as I am concerned -- can use that word at will. These people have grabbed that word by the “open tails” and roped it in as their own word.

I am one of those people!


 

 
How can such evil be in the brain of this beautiful chick. Look at her, people... and ask yourself, WHY?

This young woman… this attractive Denise Helms… would never give away her nasty racism if she would just keep her mouth shut, or in this case… keep her Facebook fingers off the keyboard when racist thoughts are in her head.

Look, white people, I will say this again… you will only utter that word if you are trying to voice a racist sentiment, otherwise you would not use it!

If I’m sitting in a theater in Sterling, Virginia… to be the only black person out of 100 sitting there watching a Quentin Tarantino movie, and the white characters are spouting Nigger bombs throughout the flick… guess what? I am perfectly happy I saw the flick with white people, even though some of them will stare me down as I walk pass them to leave the theater. I’ve dealt with that kind of stuff all my life.

No problem!

But, if I’m leaving the theater and white people are throwing out all the lines with the word Nigger in them right in front of my face, well that is a problem. Those people are obviously trying to start something, or just don’t give a damn about etiquette. Either way, I still just leave and let things be.

But, if you do what this young woman did… well, you are open to all kinds of hurt. Now this woman’s face is made public… and she is being investigated. Talk about making trouble for yourself. WOW!

So, talk to each other. Be what you are. Just be prepared to have someone who has authority over you eventually challenge you. And, you might not like the final results!

 

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment