Donation Support Button

Thursday, November 1, 2012

VETTING MY JUNK MAIL FILLED MAIL BOX

VETTING MY JUNK MAIL FILLED MAIL BOX

 

I checked my mail box today at about 5:00 PM. I had two pieces of regular mail and 12 pieces of Republican GOP political junk mail jammed into my mail box. Again, Republican junk mail... two full size fliers and the rest oversized postcard size ads. The content of the literature was wild and crazy lies. I don’t see how it is not illegal for these Super PACs to write such nonsense and lies on this stuff and force feed it to the public.

I live in Herndon, Virginia. The Republican train of GOP overkill is strong in this state. I just hope that the women, blacks, young people and Spanish speaking residents of this state will see through all the bull and vote the right way on the 6th.

The GOP… the Grand Old Party. Makes me think of the lynching, the burning and the shooting of black people that blanketed this state at one time in history. Blacks, like me, should cringe every time we see Republican dicks, like Joe Scarborough for example, using that term.

Well, all that trash is in the… trash. My votes are already set in my mind, and they are ALL Democratic!

I will say this about Romney and his claims of job creation -- the unlimited number of millions of dollars that have been dumped into these political ads, from state to state, has kept the printing press companies in the big bucks. Who in the hell is printing all this stuff.

Hey, Romney has created jobs! Or so, I guess he has. Again, who is printing all this stuff?

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment