Donation Support Button

Friday, July 6, 2012

VETTING CHRIS ROCK'S SUPPRESSORS


click here for story:



We've got your back, Chris Rock, right here at VETTING AMERICA!



I'll tell it like this... I absolutely agree with Chris Rock’s sentiments. A lot of white people, and some black people, seem to believe that all black people should shelve their inner-anger with America at certain times of the year when those feeling are more likely to surface. I say, "Fuck that!"

I respect my country that I was born in -- in 1959! I respect the people of America, as a concept of association with the people that I am an American with! But, certain people in the media, in politics, in business, in plain life... are real sons-of-bitches who snipe at black people every week! Those people, and they number in the millions across America, are the ones Chris Rock is excoriating -- just like I am! I’m older than Chris Rock and I felt a type of racism entirely different than his, where I had true southern whites call me Nigger with pure, unadulterated hatred in their eyes. And the spit projected at me from white people back then was an act of aggression that burned their hatred on my memory!

And today… in the media… the cry from idiots who have to rabble rouse! Stuff like, ‘Oh my god, Chris Rock is saying words that hurt the feeling of all the innocent white people across the USA. Oh my god, how can this black man show his contempt for the good life given to him by all the opportunities given to him by white people. Oh my god, shouldn’t niggers shut the fuck up and never criticize a system, and country, that treats black men like shit -- even in 2012!” Yea, right!

I’ve never met Chris Rock. I might never meet Chris Rock. For all I know, he might disagree with everything I just wrote. My point is… we both have a point of view. I respect his take on the matter and I hope he respects mine!

And finally, if this missive attracts some traction let this be known about Ronald Lee Jones -- I never advocate the harming of any white person in my writings, except for… say, extreme criminals who have earned contempt or a racist politician who might be so over the top that I might wish him on the moon!

Chris Rock… please don’t let the suppressors in the media shut you up. America NEEDS to get the occasional proverbial gut punch every now and then. I thank you, Sir!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment