Donation Support Button

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

VETTING BRAT KIDS AND THEIR PARENTS



 
 



I mean really, are these the kids from the horror movie classic... CARRIE? Good lord, what is wrong with people these days?

My son is now 20 years old. I made sure that I taught him, from the time he began to talk, that girls are your friends.

‘Son,’ I told him countless times. ‘You should always treat girls with respect and never let anyone convince you to harm a girl. Even when a girl gets on your nerves, leave her alone and talk to someone else. Girls will be your best friends in life… because they want to be. Let them be whatever they are and your life will be much better for their caring.’

‘And another thing,’ I continued ad nauseum. ‘That girl who is picked on by the bullies at the school… the bullies are always shocked later on in life when the bullied discover themselves and turns the table to become the hot one… or most successful one. So, never bully anyone because that person will always remember that you never participated in the torture. Who knows, that person might be your savior one day.’

My son has only had ONE small incident with a girl who is his friend. He came to me with the issue and we worked through the issue together and now they are very good friends to this day.

The worthless behavior of these brat kids begins at home. When parents act like wishy-washy wimps, or act like they are friends to their kids, or live by the out-of-sight-out-of-mind caveat for their kids… well you allow the seeds of disrespectful bratty behavior to implant into your child’s mind and swiftly grow into a hard surfaced tree of trouble.

I have seen this for all of my adult life and I don’t like it.

Parents… you brought these brats into this life, now make them act like respectful and responsible human beings! Do it now!

 

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment