Donation Support Button

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

VETTING FAT CAT JERK... JAY-Z



 

It is a goddamn shame before humanity when a black man elevates himself from the rotted bottom of the some of the meanest streets in America, Raps and fights and claws his way to the top of Forbes richest in America list (over 400 million and counting)… and eventually opens his fucking mouth and says something as selfish and ignorant as what Jay-Z just said.

What an asshole!

You know, you bastard, what it is like to have nothing. Now that you have everything… the social stance you decide to take is to disrespect the Occupy Wall Street protesters? Fuck You and Lindsay Lohan!

You should NEVER have anything bad to say about people trying to make it easier for others to get where you are! All the poor -- as in lack of MONEY poor -- people around the world who have, over the decades, perhaps, spend their last dime on your fucked up poetry, and other shit, should spit on everything they own that you have produced!

YOU DICK!

You are not as smart as you think you, goddamn it! You might actually be one of the luckiest men on earth! Why would you say anything negative about anything that is an attempt at making America right! Every protester in OWS loved and listened to your music, you dick! People looked up to you as a man who made it… because they, the people, helped you become filthy rich by BUYING YOUR SHIT! You should kiss the ass of EVERY American, black and white, because we made it possible for you to become so wealthy that you are now a wall street fat cat who now looks down on us and, as you have just mouthed out… have no qualms about disrespecting those who brought you!

I will NEVER again purchase anything you produce… never again! You are now so big that you are a hypocritical, delusional overlord who will openly admit that you don’t understand the people that you should be giving ALL your support to? Fuck you… and NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY YOUR SHIT!

You can look for my soon to be published book titled:



I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU IN YOUR SLEEP



-- BUT I NEVER DID --

AND OTHER THOUGHTS THE BLACK PERSON TOLD THE WHITE PERSON!

My book if a collection of essays and poems dredged from the mind of a black man who has lived a long life defending, and explaining, his absolute disgust with the way he has been portrayed by the American Media, and white people, in general!

The “I could have killed you in your sleep, but I never did” poem is the lead missive in the book. It sets the tone of the stories and explains my life’s social position toward every white person I meet! Also, the tales in my book shows the pain of every nerve in my body that strains for me to scream every time I open my black American eyes and sees the same social breakdown in the black community! 2012 feels like 1959 never moved into 1960!

And now you, Mr. Jay-Z, have moved straight out of Brooklyn, New York right into the space of the second poem in my fucking, goddamn book. I will compose my feeling toward you as soon as I post this comment… and I guess I WILL NOT be seeing you down the road.

Again… FUCK YOU!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment