Donation Support Button

Friday, December 7, 2012

VETTING THE GOOGLE ADS ON MY BLOGS

I don't get to choose the google ads placed on my blogs. I have noticed several ads overtly railing against President Obama, railing against Democrats and pushing right wing agendas like voting against Roe Vs. Wade.

Let it be known as of today, 12-07-12, that I absolutely do not agree with such anti-American bullshit!

If these kind of ads continue to pop up on my blog pages, well I guess I will be without ads. Please click on the positive stuff to show whomever is in charge of setting these ads to page that you support positive, regular ads.

Thank you for your support! I am an African-American pro women's choices Liberal's liberal. Remember that when you read WHATEVER I write... especially if you are female!


RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment