Donation Support Button

Monday, January 7, 2013

Vetting The Thieves at Bank of America


 
 

 
On April 1, 2011, The Bank of America destroyed my finances, my family, my soul and my health. The Bank of America, along side JP Morgan Chase screwed-up my banking paradigm, stole most of my money I had in my banking accounts, refused to reimburse me for my loss -- even after promising to do so -- and eventually, after a few months began to threaten and harass me like loan shark thugs off the streets of 1930 Chicago.
 
JP Morgan Chase was the worse. I'll write about their thug behavior soon.
 
 
 
I battled with BoA for months after months. I went to the Securities Exchange Commission, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and other agencies in an attempt to get back my money and make BoA pay for its crimes.
 
Every agency told me the same thing -- SUE! Even though they would not help me directly, they told me to sue these banks.
 
Easier said than done... especially when it has stolen your money!
 
BoA sent all kinds of thug bitch people after me. I was attacked on a racial level from day one of this incident, eventually ending up with me having three encounters with BoA advocate, Michael Lynch at 813-832-0365 in racist BoA headquarters Charlotte, N.C.!
 
Oh, get this people... lowly fucks like me can't talk directly to the boss at BoA. He had motherfuckers called advocates who speak on his behalf. They are condensending, disrespectful bastards who will speak to you over the telephone like they just fucked your mother right in front of you!
 
Michael Lynch attacked me during our second conversation, talking to me like I was trash and threatening me like he could literally kick my ass. After that conversation, I told him I was going to write a letter to the CEO of the bank. Michael Lynch warned me that if I wrote a complaint letter to the bank, that he would intercept my letter. I warned him to NOT open my mail. I even wrote on the front and back of the letter warnings for him to not open my mail. He intercepted it anyway and had the outrageous nerve to call me back for the third time at my home, gloat to me that he had my mail, proceed to attack me because of my skin color and how black people think we have special rights and bullshit like that.
 
I was stunned. We argued, and I warned him that even though he sits high in that BoA glass tower in N.C., he is not above the law. No one is above the law. In my opinion he might as well gone ahead and called me a Nigger and be done with it! And that is what I wrote in the last letter to BoA.
 
I suppose he intercepted that letter, too!
 
Well, I've been in wait mode for a year, now. I will never forget the bastards at BoA! I haven't heard anything from them since this incident. I believe BoA didn't want a Nigger like me screaming bloody murder right before the Democratic Convention in Charlotte.
 
Look at the article above. Once again, these banks fuck Americans, like me, right in our lives... and then get away Scott free by throwing tons of blood money at the problem.
 
Hey, Bank of America... where the hell is my $70,000 that you stole from me in 2011. And, who at BoA is going to give me back the health and well being stolen from me by your bastard thug Michael Lynch @ 813-832-0365!
 
I tell people all the time, now... these banks are screwing all of us to the walls. They beg us to save our money inside their walls, then they CHARGE us to allow them to save our money inside their walls. And, they use our money to make all kinds of fucked-up deals around the globe that nets them unlimited amounts of wealth and power... while eventually screwing the customers when the shit hits the fan.
 
I want my shit back, BoA... you fucking thieves! And I still believe Michael Lynch is a racist bastard who practically called me a Nigger over the telephone! Hey, I was born in Southport, North Carolina. My mother lives in North Carolina. I went to college in North Carolina. And if there is one thing I know... its North Carolina racism. And it sits right there inside Bank of America!
 
 
RLJ
 


No comments:

Post a Comment