Donation Support Button

Sunday, June 17, 2012

VETTING THE BULLY FACEBOOK










Facebook decided to give the money to a charity as a settlement of this class action lawsuit case? WTF, Facebook! Giving the money to charity is a very good thing... but anyone with a bit of imagination realizes that you are actually spitting in the face of the Facebook users who brought this lawsuit against you. What about compensating the people you screwed over by using their information without their consent. I am so tired of these mega-corporations who are allowed to spit in the face of the people they directly wronged.

Are the people who sued Facebook content to allow Facebook to give that money to some other entity? Obviously, the settlement can go to a charity... but should it! How is Facebook being punished when it gets to flip a finger at the people who it wronged. I don't get it! And I would not go for that if I sued Facebook and won. Hell no!

I have first hand contact with Facebook's big brother lord-over-me attitude. Today, I am in the middle of being "scolded" for a Facebook rule violation that is as teenage stupid as Facebook deciding it had the right to use people's information without first asking for permission! I’ve already addressed my issue in a little missive to anyone on Facebook affected by my completely innocent “gaff “ that big brother Facebook decided to try to slap me on the back of my hand.

I gave Facebook the first punch. Don’t hit me again! What in the hell is Mark Zuckerberg’s problem, anyway?

Facebook… you deal in the information people give to you to further your brand. Why in the hell are you trying to fuck that up by making enemies of the very people you need to continue your existence. It makes no frigging sense to attack your users.

What the hell are you Zuckerberg automatons… TRON wannabe rejects?

Compensate the PEOPLE you hurt, Facebook, and stop being little bastard bullies!

No comments:

Post a Comment