Donation Support Button

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

VETTING THE THUG JAMIE DIMON




Jamie Dimon is being discussed right now on Andrea Mitchell reports. She is showing clips of his senate hearing that is going on as I write this missive. You know… hearings about how JP Morgan Chase, under the cracked rule of Dimon, lost nearly 3 billion dollars last quarter -- just causing it to vanish into thin air, like it was nothing.

I have been at war with JP Morgan Chase since April 1, 2011.

JP Morgan Chase stole a vast amount of money from that day. It sent me paperwork stating it would send me back my money, even going so far as to send a representative to me by telephone to spend three weeks working with me to repeatedly to tell me that SHE was going to make sure I got my money back, Then, in June 2011, Melissa Hagler called me at my home and began an assault against me that continues the madness to this day. She has refused to return my money.

Melissa Hagler has also repeatedly lied to the Comptroller of the Currency’s office about my case. She has lied to the Securities and Exchange Commission. She has lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. And she has lied to many other financial entities that affected my finances. And she, and Jamie Dimon, sent Pearl Cole after me around July to threaten me with JP Morgan Chase’s lawyers if I continue to call Back to JP Morgan Chase to ask for my money back. Of course, I told Pearl Cole -- in so many other words -- to go f**k herself!

Listen to, watch and study, video of Jamie Dimon! What you are looking at is the arrogance of a soulless monster. These people are amoral freaks who have absolutely no problem destroying lives. Look into the eyes of this man and you will see a soulless black hole that leads to greed and avarice. JP Morgan Chase is my mortal enemy and I will one day see Melissa Hagler, Pearl Cole and Jamie Dimon suffering in a jail cell for the crimes they perpetrated against me, my family and my health! I have a pile of letters and documents that stands about one foot high that is nothing but JP Morgan Chase related truth about its amorality.

If you bank with JP Morgan Chase you are giving your financial life to a company filled with thugs, thieves, assassins and loan shark mentality freaks.

I am warning you, America… watch your back when it comes to JP Morgan Chase! And do not let that bastard Dimon woo you with his evil smile and his fuck-you sarcastic wit, if you can call his evil words wit. This man might be the new devil personified… overtaking the craziness of Senator James Inhof! That is another story for another dark day.

The fact that about 50 percent of the people in this country seem to actually believe that these filthy rich bastards, like Dimon and Romney, give one goddamn fuck about them and their lives makes me crazy! Jamie Dimon is worth over 200 million dollars. Only the Mormon God and Mitt Romney actually know how much money Romney owns. It is well over the 200 million dollar mark, not counting the money he has obviously hidden around the world!

These rich amoral men, and women, have absolutely nothing in common with you and me, other than their need to prey on us like money sucking vampires. And the stupid goddamn shame of it all is this -- We Americans ALLOW these men, and women, to step over us like we are human stepping stones for them so step from one pile of cash to another.

Aren’t you people of America tired of this shit? If so, why do you continue to allow these thugs, like Scott Walker, to retain their absurd power over you? Oh, I remember why. The word is SHEEP! And you can go to one of my blog sites -- vettingamerica.blogspot.com -- and discover… human SHEEP!

Enough! November will be here sooner than you think. Let’s see if you will use your common sense. Reduce the size of the Republican congress and we will all be better within months. I absolutely believe that as fact.

Oh, and did I say FUCK JP MORGAN CHASE? Let me say that now. Melissa Hagler has absolutely compromised my health, and perhaps somewhere down the line, if her lies are believed by the wrong people, maybe compromising my own freedom. It is her, and them, or me. I prefer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment