Donation Support Button

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

VETTING RELIGIOUS PSYCHOSIS


North Carolina man has pleaded guilty to murdering a 28-year-old woman and a 4-year-old child he believed was gay.




 
 

 

 

As much as I love North Carolina -- I constantly talk about the beauty of the shoreline, the food and the small town quaintness -- there is a dark side to North Carolina that manifests both in black and white people. Deep, dark and very old religion plays a large part in the dark derision that infects many a household in North Carolina. There is some extreme John Lynch Blue Velvet psycho nonsense that is the center of many lives in North Carolina.

Again… North Carolina had an active Adolf Hitler based Eugenics Horror program terrorizing the population that was only ended very recently. Fayetteville was one of the most actives hubs for the slave trade on the east coast for a time. And, North Carolina displaced, and killed off, vast numbers of the numerous Native American populations that owned that land before the white man came in and ended all that. And religion is always sited in the under-filth talk about why they do what they do.

Yea, I can really get started on the dark side of North Carolina. When the state recently voted to change its constitution in order to discriminate against gay people… well, I became a love/hate person of interest to North Carolina.

I’ll say this… I’m pissed off… and I am running my mouth about North Carolina because… my elderly parents were a part of the states anti-gay program, in which “White People” would go out into the predominately black areas and gather elderly black people and drive them to the voting booth to vote against the “GAYS” and then drive them home. My mother called me on the day that happened, telling me she had just gotten home from voting against that “GAY MARRAGE NONSENCE.” She is hard line Pentecostal and has her head full of that religious twisted dogma.

I was pissed when she told me that some “white people” came down to where she lived and offered to drive her, and other old school religious black people, into town to vote anti-gay.

“FUCK!” I screamed into my own mind. That is how it is in the motherfucking religious goddamn right! Any fucking dirty trick to discriminate against other Americans. These are the same dark evil motherfuckers, and their parents, who spit on me and my granddad when we went into Shallotte to shop when I was a fucking kid!

Religion has infected and hijacked my America with its sexism, racism, homophobia and pure evil cloaked with the dirty fabric of religious derision vomited out by truly evil men, and women, of religion! And you know what is so goddamn insidious and frightening about all this bullshit? The racist, sexist homophobes believe they are in the right? Even as they say, and do, truly evil acts that are completely contrary to the ultimate ‘treat your fellow human as you would want them to treat you’ tenant of the bible… they will steal, cheat and kill to preserve their twisted evil bastardization of the text in a book that has been translated scores of times over the centuries. Who the fuck knows what the original text said in the first goddamn place.

Maybe Jesus Christ originally told the masses to LOVE and respect men who love other men. And, some twisted asshole decided to rewrite the bible AGAIN during the time of… say, the fucking Inquisition! How do I trust the words in a book of “science fiction” that has been translated into English, filtered down from many languages over the centuries. Craziness…

I hope the fool in this article gets the death penalty. And, I hope the women who went along with his bullshit get punished, too. Every one of these people are complicit in this child’s death.

Black Hebrews my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment