Donation Support Button

Friday, June 29, 2012

VETTING JOE SCARBOROUGH ON MSNBC

I am going to tell America this statement -- I can't take morning MSNBC any longer. This Morning Joe crap is getting under my last nerve.

Joe Scarborough, and company, push this Republican agenda while softening the edges with the MSNBC label. I could go on and on about why I hate Joe Scarborough and his cocky, bitchy attitude… but the problem I have is this -- the full panel, from day to day, allow Republican demons like Eric Cantor, this morning, to rattle off lie after lie as he pushes his anti-America do nothing, but make the Democrats seem like the bad ones, agenda. Eric Cantor is one of the main reasons why this government is going straight to hell… and Joe Scarborough won’t even take the moral high ground and ask him at least one hard question.

And Scarborough’s female sidekick, she sits there all meek looking as Eric Cantor, he who would shove a vagional probe up her body, tells his delusional lies about America, this President and the law! And this tax caveat that the Republicans have attached themselves to, in the course of 24 hours, is some more of the Republican anti-America spin to confuse the Americans that are susceptible to being confused!

I love MSNBC! Some nights I will sit through all three evening shows even when a sports event is on that I want to watch. I respect the night time show’s hosts challenging the Republican agenda and allowing Republican politicians on their shows for debate. But when the pandering begins, like on the MSNBC day time shows, I hate MSNBC!

Why is Joe Scarborough on MSNBC? He is perfect for the FOX crowd. When I want to watch Republican driven drivel I can simply turn the channel to FOX News and watch the “counter programming” of the three dizzy idiots that are not qualified to hold Rachael Maddow’s pencil!

Please, someone at MSNBC, make Joe Scarborough do some serious journalism… instead of sitting there looking like a smug dick!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment