Donation Support Button

Saturday, February 4, 2012

VETTING EVANGELICAL AMERICANS

I am stunned that America sits back like cowering sheep and allows the feral wolf that is Evangelical Christians to once again grab undeserved headlines by spewing more of their nonsense! Now they are attacking STARBUCKS because the company is siding with the same sex bill to legalize gay marriage in Washington State. My god, leave these people alone already!

I am not a coffee drinker... can't stomach the elixir. But, I never disrespect anyone who wants to drink it. And I don't begrudge same sex people their right as HUMAN BEINGS SHARING THIS PLANET WITH ME their right to be as happy as the next person.

And when these racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, divisive Hitler-like religious so-called leaders who inhabit the deepest, darkest recessed rat dens in American society speak out to their zombie followers I feel as dirty as a mud eel! How can I not get some of the residual purulent mud slung onto my person. I hate the fact that I share a world with a complete monster DICK like this man who is corrupting the word pastor… this Steven Andrew, the evangelical pastor and president of the USA Christian Ministries in California. What an asshole!

And just who are these goddamned Evangelical Christians, anyway? Why in the name of all reason do these people have an influence in any part of American life? Why does the political process continue to discuss the Evangelical influence in politics. Why does this government allow this “religious” monstrosity to even exist? These Evangelical Christians are a blight on sane America! They are racist! They are sexist! They are homophobic! They are bigoted! And they would have sided with Hitler when that man tried to destroy the world! These are the most horrible people in America! And, someone has to stop them. Who could that be? Let us see…

I know the answer to the question… how about the sane parts of the MEDIA bucking up and attacking these Evangelical monsters and call them out to be the divisive organization that it is! MSNBC… what in the hell are you waiting for. You have an openly gay female commentator on your airway at 9:00 PM every night! How many of these Evangelical pricks do you think will sit down and spend that hour with your openly gay commentator? I bet not a single one. Why? Because Evangelical preachers and their zombies consider this commentator to be an abomination before god. And, I would bet my life that every Sunday many of these “pastors” across the country deride and reject the sane intelligence taught nightly by this commentator!

It is time to attack Evangelical churches and expose them as the divisive knife that is cutting a wide gap right down the moral fiber of America. These people are all about hatred and spreading it across America… like spreading rancid soft butter across a fresh slice of bread! I want it to stop and I am calling upon the AMERICAN NEWS PORTION OF THE MEDIA to grow some balls and do something about the hatred boiling out of the heartland of my AMERICA!

You can start your assault on hatred today! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment