Donation Support Button

Saturday, February 18, 2012

VETTING PAT BUCHANAN'S RELATIONSHIP WITH NBC

     Of course, Republican Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski disagree with the full on, unapologetic long time racist Pat Buchanan's firing by MSNBC. These two host MSNBC’S “Morning Joe” every morning. Joe Scarborough takes every opportunity that he can, on his show, to let us all know that he is a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN who has presidential aspirations for the future. And, of course he will back Pat Buchanan’s point of view. Scarborough believes what Buchanan believes… nut he is smart enough to know that he would lose his platform, his gig, at MSNBC if he outright agrees with Buchanan. But, he does agree with Pat Buchanan!

     I, a black man, watch “Morning Joe” ever so often. Although Mika Brzezinski is often times a condescending bitch, she has absolutely no fear of dismissing with a gesture or an expelling of sound from her mouth any topic she does not like or approve of, and Joe Scarborough loves his Republican brothers… at least he will allow other political views on his show. But when it comes to Pat Buchanan… no, I can’t allow myself any empathy or any sympathy for anyone at MSNBC who gives love to the plight Buchanan brought upon himself!

     People seem to forget, or ignore, the fact that Pat Buchanan is an old school racist from the old school ideas of the racist 1950s. How the hell he remained on MSNBC for all these years escaped my understanding. How about this for an answer, “Many people can forgive, or accept, the racist leaning of someone they respect.” And, it is painfully obvious that Pat Buchanan is respected by many of the people at MSNBC, even though he is a devoted racist who does not hide his leanings.

      I remember the goddamn oppressive fear and terror I felt in my heart as a young child living along the dark, backward, racist and mean back roads of coastal North Carolina in the 1960s. I cannot forget examples of racism in my early life like white people spitting at me and calling me a Nigger to my face at the grocery store when I went there with my grandfather. Nor, will I never forget the apocalyptic imagery I saw on the television back then as black people across America were under assault by crazed American white people! And I will never forget Pat Buchanan on the television pushing the white’s only agenda of the time!

      I saw Pat Buchanan being a complete racist asshole with my own eyes! I saw it with my own eyes! And, I will NEVER pretend that I never saw what I saw on the television! And so, for me, it has been a surrealistic ten years of Buchanan at NBC… because I wondered, every time I saw Buchanan’s face on NBC, why is this devout racist on my television screen? And the only reason I could rest with was, “White owned and run NBC is obviously in bed with the concept of RACISM spit into my face by this insult of a man!”

      I am glad that Buchanan is off the air. And, I will trust the book reviewers’ skewering of his new book as racist rhetoric! Maybe his book is best used as a starter log for a fireplace. No… I don’t believe that. I have never burned a book. I respect books. But I don’t have to respect the man writing the book.

OF COURSE THE HOSTS OF MORNING JOE MISS THEIR RACIST FREND...

No comments:

Post a Comment