Donation Support Button

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

VETTING THE USE OF THE N-WORD

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE
http://now.msn.com/now-plus/0227-little-league-racist.aspx



***************************

These are the words of response to the above article from a 53 year old black man.

Now, today in 2012, for the life of me I cannot grasp the concept of white people who feel they have the RIGHT to say the word nigger. I believe that the words has to exist... because it DOES exist. And in the right context it has to be used, like for instance in a proper HIGH SCHOOL or proper COLLEGE setting with permission from the proper vetting authority. Teachers in English classes and history classes should be able to use the word as a teaching tool. But, only after the use of the word has been vetted!

For concerned WHITE people... get this through your skulls! BLACK people never like white people saying that word! And, guess what else? Most white people do not like to hear the word. But, as it must be expected in a free society... people have free will! And, many free willed people demand their right to express their racist opinions! That will always exist in this country. Always! And I know it. And, so do you!

The man who is the subject of this sordid happening is lying when he says he is not racist. He said the word nigger because he wanted to say that word. Like me, in this moment of writing this missive, I am absolutely self-aware of the words I am typing into my word processor. When I am done typing these words I will edit myself. Then, finally, I will press the send button to post this work. For me to backtrack and make excuses to the people that I will offend with some of these words would, quite simply, be disingenuous.

If you use the word nigger when displaying any negative attitude toward a black person… then you should accept the anger you obviously intended to incite. Why be a coward and backtrack on your intent! COWARD!

And, when you use the racist slur… while attacking a recently dead black woman… and then you throw out the absurd psychobabble bullshit notion that “SOME OF MY FRIENDS ARE BLACK,” then I want to meet those black friends who will accept your racism and allow you to get away with your actions. I need to talk some sense into those “black” friends.

White people… leave that word alone! And when you decide to use it… OWN it! If you call me a nigger I assume you want one thing and one thing only… a drag down all out fight. Let’s go!


No comments:

Post a Comment